Thursday, August 6, 2009

Mystery worms?

Well, they're not actually worms, but caterpillars. Black, icky caterpillars with yellow stripes and a red head, who eat everything in sight, even the poisonous and most dangerous Angel Trumpet that is in my yard. Seriously! All it's leaves are gone. How sad...

These caterpillars are very annoying. They're all over my tomato plants. There has to be just about a million of them crawling in the grass, resulting in me not being able to go barefoot when I'm outside.

There is so many of these bugs that my sister, upon feeding the horses, found one crawling it's way up her shorts. It even bit her. Yikes, talk about scary!

And the worst thing about this is I have no idea what kind of caterpillars these are....although I have my suspicions...I think they might be Army worms...hm.

No comments:

Post a Comment