Saturday, August 1, 2009

My Crazy Cat.

Penny Lane, sister of Mary Jane (May he rest in peace.) is very loving, but also a bit insane. Well, all my cats have their quirks, but I'm writing this for Penny Lane because she was just so cute yesterday, and so funny, that I felt like I had to share it. Her silliness just tickles me pink!

I grew a sunflower and it recently bloomed, so I went outside to take some pictures of it. And every time I go outside an animal always comes up to me, which I really wish they wouldn't do sometimes because they never realize when they are sitting on the plants and I am forced to yell at them. I was snapping off some shots when she came up to me, purring as usual, and also rubbing against my leg. I couldn't resist her so I forgot about the plant and started cooing at her and petting her.
When I was petting her, the string hanging on my camera was dangling down and she looked up at it and then proceeded to hook her claws right into the string, her eyes locked onto mine. It was just so funny because her tongue was also out and the whole time she was still purring! And of course little old me couldn't resist snapping a few pictures of her, which she probably enjoyed greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment