Saturday, August 28, 2010

I think It is sad...

...that Vegan's don't eat honey.
They have no idea what they are missing out on. Honestly. Honey is sticky and sweet, and something that could never get tiring to eat. (Well, that last part mostly applies to me.) I mean, I was the kid who squirted honey into their mouth when they were little, I adore it that much.
They can never enjoy honey mustard, or honey with apples and cheese. Or honey-glazed meat (haha, well they don't eat meat to begin with, but whatever.)

Oh. My. God. They can't eat honey period!
Does that mean they can't take joy in buying Burt's Bees products, or Savannah Bee company products!? That they can't experience the lovely soft texture of their skin when they use a honey face mask?
They can't have that amazing Burt's Bees chapstick, or suck on honeycomb, or have that precious Royal Jelly lip balm. And the lotion.
Man.

I have come to the conclusion that life must suck for vegans, because if I spent my life without honey I would literally be depressed.
Those poor people.

No comments:

Post a Comment