Thursday, July 9, 2009

Well hello, world.

Wow, finally I'm starting my blog. It took me a while to work up the courage to do so. But here I am. Writing. *Smiles.*

So I guess I should start off with an introduction,of sorts. My name is Abby. I live in Florida. My family owns five acres that we live on, although we are now officially looking for a new house to live in because our current household is a very old farmhouse that would need a lot of repair work done on it if we bought it.

I have a big family, not ginormous like some of those people you see on T.V. that have 13 kids. For my family, it's more like 6 and 1/4. The 1/4 being Adalae, because she's so small.

You see, It all started with my mom. She's like, the most amazing woman on Planet Earth. She's a very open labor and delivery nurse that loves to spin. She's a fantastic chef- I learned most of what I know from her, and for that I will always be thankful. She has a great sense of style, totally retro hippy. She understands most things that I tell her and can only be described as a "cool but protective parent." I know that she loves all of her chicks. And I love her just as much.

Here's a picture of her:




So after my mom came my sister, Ashley. The first born, and also the "experiment" child,because my mom was still learning the do's and don'ts of motherhood when she had her. She's very nosey like my mom, and can sometimes think that she knows everything. But we love her. She's really smart and beautiful. She's a new mommy that's going to school to become a nurse. So Kudos for her.

Here's a picture:



And then Alexis was born. She's practically the golden child, if you know what I mean. She's good at everything she does! She's an excellent student. Wants to become a vet. In a serious relationship with a guy. Beautiful. But slightly dingy, almost to the point of transforming into Jessica Simpson. But don't worry, she's hanging in there. And sometimes she actually has one of those rare moments of complete genius. Lol, well that's a little over the top. She's not that stupid! And I love her so much. I can never say no to her. My weakness.

Here's one of my favorite pictures of her, completely stunning:


After Alexis, I arrived. I really don't know what to say about myself. I can be a royal bitch, but sometimes I'm actually a nice person. I have straight A's in school. Have a slight case of OCD. I love to garden, ride horses. I hate going out in public. I'm embarrassed over stupid things. I'm really shy... at first. I love spending time with my family and friends, and also riding bikes in Target with my brother. My mom says I'm different, but in a good way. My style is completely unique. I'm a bookworm. I love to cook.

Here's a picture:



And then my insane brother, Noah, was born. He's such a little weirdo, that I love, but I always give him a hard time. He's shy. He's into video games. Eats junk food. And is so funny. He's the family comedian.

Here's a picture of him:



And last but not least, is Adalae. My little niece. She's the most beautiful baby with the longest and thickest eyelashes I've ever seen. And she's worked her way into our hearts.

Picture:




So that's my family, not including the animals....

1 comment: