Saturday, July 24, 2010

Some good eating

I spent the day with my mom. We went shopping! Ah, we're such shop-a-holics. When I stepped into global's I almost bought everything in the store.....And I got some clothes from T.J.Max....and then.....wait for it.....I BOUGHT A BIKE!!


Now we will go on bike rides, my mom and I.


We ate sushi, at one of my favorite restaurants in gainseville. Miya's has some great food!


I got the paradise roll, along with a bento box, while mom got Bolsot. We were satisfied, more than satisfied. We were in paradise (hehe, get it? I got a paradise roll!)

Below: Pickled radish.


Below: Kimchi. A fermented spicy Korean dish that has cabbage, raddish, and green onion in it. It was amazing! I could taste the spice but the tangy sour balanced it out so it didn't burn my throat.


Below: Julienned potatoes in a mayo sauce.

These were the side dishes that went along with my mom's dish. ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment