Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Wants, needs, the general stuff in life.

I'm dieing for some sushi right now.

I'd like to have school end. Forever. Like oh no, it's vanished into oblivion.

And I want to start a journal for the bees, and the garden.
- To document everything that I've grown, all of the harvests, happenings, basic day to day
activities of the hives.

And I think any old journal would work, but it has to be pretty.

I want a picture printer, so I can print out the pictures I really love!

Or maybe I could just journal through blogging???
...
...
Eh, too much technology!!!!!
Good Lord.

Oh man, tonight I have like no homework. None, whatsoever. I feel free, totally in bliss right now!
Greek drama festival is over, just took my geometry test, and Biology isn't due for two days!
- GDF = Big Greek acting play production. Very serious. Very stressful, and very fun. I hope I make finals! But then again....even more work if I do, so hope I DON'T make finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment