Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Come to me...2010


Aw, so it's coming, and coming fast. The new year, 2010. A time to make new decisions, to make a fresh start, to make your life better. I didn't care much for the '09. There was nothing very special about it. So to make '10 better than '09, I have some...drum roll please.....NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!!

1. To become healthier, as in eating better and exercising. More fruits and veggies, and less junk. Goodbye junior mints and pizza, hello apples and bananas. Bring on the wii fit.

2. Become more active in school functions. I need to join more clubs and be on at least one sports team. I love to run, so I'm thinking along the lines of track.

3. Blog and journal more often.

4. Develop better speech habits. a.k.a. lose the curse words.

5. Start doing yoga.

Goodbye 2009, and welcome the big 2010.

1 comment: